What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The smart, easy way to food independence
- Learn a simple technique that lets you grow almost everything you want
- Get all the knowledge you need to have super-success with aquaponics
- Discover three sturdy species of fish that you don’t have to babysit
- See every little detail, every single step on your screen
- Know the perfect alternative to a $4000 fish tank
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Backyard Liberty scores 72.53/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.backyardliberty.org/vsl/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: backyardliberty.org you’ll also be taken through to backyardliberty.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)